Australian Kriol series [videorecording]
- WBT Media Australia ; produced by Roy Gywther-Jones.
- Victoria, Australia : WBT Media Australia, [1982?]
- Physical description
- 2 videocassettes (117 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|ARS-B 2-3||In-library use|
-  Skul Gadim Kriol
- Schools of the Roper
- A Cinderella comes of age
- Nalawan spia
- Thri biligut
- Cain & Abel
- Thesdi sen brog
- Bamyili church service and testimonies
- Roper River church service.
-  Wallace & Dorothy Dennis
- Constello Outstation testimonies
- Buk blanga Kriol.
- All the program were field recorded at the Bamyili Aboriginal School in the Roper River Area of the Northern Territory, Australia. They document the progress of the Australian Aboriginal Kriol bilingual English/Creole program of the Bamyili school, carried on by the Australian Aborigines branch of the Summer Institute of Linguistics.
- Publication date
- Soundtrack in Creole and English.
- Title from integral container.
- Beta format.
Browse related items
Start at call number: