Fine printing : the San Francisco tradition
- by James D. Hart.
- Washington : Library of Congress, 1985.
- Physical description
- 56 p. : ill., facsims. ; 24 cm.
At the library
Art & Architecture Library (Bowes)
SAL3 (off-campus storage)
|Z209 .S24 H37 1985||Available|
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|Z209 .S24 H37 1985||In-library use|
- Printing > California > San Francisco > History.
- Small presses > California > San Francisco > History.
- Publishers and publishing > California > San Francisco > History.
- Fine books.
- Printing > Aesthetics.
- Book design.
- Publication date
- "Book was designed by Andrew Hoyem and printed at the Arion Press ... in an edition of 1000 copies ... the binding was done by Cardoza-James Binding Company."--Colophon.
- Stanford copy 2 (GNST): Binding: printed gray wrappers.
- 0844404721 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 9780844404721 (pbk. : alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: