Poetry & fiction : reflections on three nineteenth century authors : Herbert P. Horne, Hubert Crackanthorpe, William Johnson Cory
- by Lionel Johnson.
- Edinburgh : Tragara Press, 1982.
- Physical description
- 21,  p. : 1 col. facsim. ; 25 cm.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|PR4826.J5 P63 1982||In-library use|
- Johnson, Lionel, 1867-1902
- Diversi colores by Herbert P. Horne
- Hubert Crackanthorpe
- Reprint/reissue date
- "Lionel Johnson's review of Herbert Horne's Diversi colores appeared in the Academy on 22 October 1892 ... The article on Hubert Crackanthorpe was published in the Academy on 20 November 1897 ... The review of William Johnson Cory's Ionica appeared anonymously in the first issue of the Anti-Jacobin (31 January 1891)"--Introd.
- "Edition limited to ninety-five copies"--P. 
- Stanford copy 1 (FELT): no. 87. Binding: red marbled wrappers, with title label on upper cover.
- Related Work
- Poetry and fiction.
- 0902616811 (pbk.)
- 9780902616813 (pbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: