The secret in the wall
- Ann Parker
- Naperville, Illinois : Poisoned Pen Press, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 384 pages ; 22 cm
- Parker, Ann, 1952- Silver rush mystery ; 8.
At the library
SAL3 (off-campus storage)
Stacks Request (opens in new tab)
|PS3616 .A744 S43 2022||Available|
- Parker, Ann, 1952- author.
- Includes bibliographical references
- "San Francisco music store owner Inez Stannert agrees to provide financial assistance to boardinghouse proprietor Moira Krause. When the common wall of the abandoned house adjoining Moira's is breached to expand her business, the corpse of a murdered man tumbles out, along with a worn canvas bag holding a fortune in gold coins. Then the locksmith who made the house's unbreakable locks is brutally slain, and the keys vanish. Inez and private detective Wolter Roeland de Bruijn set out to uncover the truth behind the killings." -- Provided by publisher
- Stannert, Inez (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
- Women detectives > California > San Francisco > Fiction.
- Private investigators > California > San Francisco > Fiction.
- Murder > Investigation > California > San Francisco > Fiction.
- Music stores > Fiction.
- Businesswomen > Fiction.
- San Francisco (Calif.) > Fiction.
- Détectives > Romans, nouvelles, etc.
- Meurtre > Enquêtes > Romans, nouvelles, etc.
- Mystery fiction.
- Detective and mystery fiction.
- Historical fiction.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- A silver rush mystery ; 
- 9781464214943 (trade paperback)
- 1464214948 (trade paperback)
- 9781464214950 (epub)
Browse related items
Start at call number: