An essay towards a real character, and a philosophical language
- By John Wilkins ...
- London, Printed for S. Gellibrand [etc.] 1668.
- Physical description
- 9 p. l., 454,  p. illus. plates. 33 cm.
Also available at
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|P101 .W4 F CS||In-library use|
|TAN-2039 F||In-library use|
- Wilkins, John, 1614-1672.
- Publication date
- "An alphabetical dictionary, wherein all English words according to their various significations, are either referred to their places in the philosophical tables, or explained by such words as are in those tables" ( p. at end) has special t.-p.
- Wing W2196.
- ESTC (BL), R21115.
- Stanford copy 1 (RBC P101 .W4 F): Provenance: G.C. Scoggin (signature); Henry Allnutt (signature).
- Stanford copy 1 (RBC TAN-2039 F): The Charles J. Tanenbaum Collection of the Eighteenth Century.
Browse related items
Start at call number: