NOAA institutional repository
- [Silver Spring, Md.] : U.S. Department of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, NOAA Central Library
Search this database
- National Ocean Survey. Office of Coastal Zone Management, original host institution.
- United States. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
- NOAA Central Library, compiler.
- "The NOAA Repository is a digital library of scientific literature and research produced by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Through curated collections researchers can access documents and materials related to specific areas of research. Additionally, full text and other search options make the entirety of the repository accessible to users. This repository is retained indefinitely available to researchers, academics and the general public.The repository contains NOAA publications, as defined in the NOAA Publications Policy , dating from NOAA's formation in 1970 to present and NOAA-authored and -funded journal articles from 2015 forward. Digitized publications from NOAA's predecessor agencies including the U.S. Weather Bureau and the U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey are available via the NOAA Central Library Catalog, and the NCL website. Additionally, this repository does not contain data; NOAA data can be found via the NOAA Data Discovery Portal . For assistance locating NOAA materials not found in the IR, please contact the NOAA Central Library at firstname.lastname@example.org.This repository has been created in fulfillment of the NOAA Plan for Increasing Public Access to Research Results which was issued in response to the White House Office of Science and Technology (OSTP) Memorandum Increasing Access to the Results of Federally Funded Research (PARR) issued 2013 February 22."
- Environmental sciences > United States.
- Coastal engineering > United States > States.
- Coastal ecology > United States.
- Atmospheric science > United States.
- Marine sciences > United States.
- Travaux maritimes > États-Unis > États.
- Coastal ecology > U.S. states.
- Coastal zone management > U.S. states.
- Environmental monitoring > U.S. states.
- Land use > U.S. states.
- Water resources development > U.S. states.
- United States.
- Full-text databases.
- Database topics
- Environmental Studies
- Earth Sciences
- Beginning date
- Title variation
- Also known as: NOAA IR