Antislavery newspapers and periodicals
- edited by John W. Blassingame and Mae G. Henderson.
- Boston : G.K. Hall, c1980-c1984.
- Physical description
- 5 v. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Reference publications in Afro-American studies
- v. 1. Annotated index of letters in the Philanthropist, Emancipator, Genius of universal emancipation, Abolition intelligencer, African observer, and the Liberator, 1817-1845
- v. 2. Annotated index of letters in the Liberator, Anti-slavery record, Human rights, and the Observer, 1835-1865
- v. 3. Annotated index of letters in the Friend of man, Pennsylvania freeman, Advocate of freedom, and American & foreign anti-slavery reporter, 1836-1854
- v. 4-5. Annotated index of letters in the National Anti-slavery standard, 1840-1860 / edited by John W. Balssingame, Mae G. Henderson and Jessica M. Dunn.
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Includes indexes.
- 0816181632 (v. 1)
- 0816184348 (v. 2)
- 9780816181636 (v. 1)
Browse related items
Start at call number: