Social-emotional learning through STEAM projects, grades 4-5
- Season Mussey
- New York : Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group, 2022
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- viii, 108 pages : illustrations, maps ; 29 cm
- Mussey, Season S., author.
- Includes bibliographical references
- 1. Teachers' Guide to Social-Emotional Learning through STEAM Projects
- 2. Humans and the Environment
- 3. Humans and Health
- 4. Technology and Society.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
* Includes a teacher's guide and assessments, which provide teachers with an explanation of the activities that support and scaffold SEL competency development. * Each project is aligned with STEAM content standards and explains which SEL objective the project fulfills. * Designed to target gifted students, but also includes multiple instructional approaches and learning strategies to make the projects accessible to more learners within our diverse classroom communities.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Affective education.
- Social learning.
- Science > Study and teaching (Elementary) > Social aspects.
- Arts > Study and teaching (Elementary) > Social aspects.
- Éducation affective.
- Apprentissage social.
- Sciences > Étude et enseignement (Primaire) > Aspect social.
- Arts > Étude et enseignement (Primaire) > Aspect social.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- "A Prufrock Press Book" -- from cover
- 9781032161921 hardcover
- 1032161922 hardcover
- 9781032161914 paperback
- 1032161914 paperback
- 9781003247449 electronic book
- 9781000541465 electronic publication
- 9781000541458 electronic book
Browse related items
Start at call number: