Organic chemistry with biological topics
- Janice Gorzynski Smith, University of Hawai'i at Manoa.
- Sixth edition.
- New York, NY : McGraw-Hill Education, 
- Physical description
- 1 volume (various pagings) : color illustrations ; 28 cm
At the library
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|(no call number)||On order|
- Smith, Janice Gorzynski, author.
- "Since the publication of Organic Chemistry in 2005, chemistry has witnessed a rapid growth in its understanding of the biological world. The molecular basis of many complex biological processes is now known with certainty, and can be explained by applying the basic principles of organic chemistry. Because of the close relationship between chemistry and many biological phenomena, Organic Chemistry with Biological Topics presents an approach to traditional organic chemistry that incorporates the discussion of biological applications that are understood using the fundamentals of organic chemistry"-- Provided by publisher.
- Publication date
- Includes index.
- Ages 18+ McGraw-Hill Education.
- Grades 10-12 McGraw-Hill Education.
- 9781260325294 (hardcover)
- 9781260516425 (spiral bound)
- 9781260516395 (ebook)