The life and morals of Jesus of Nazareth, extracted textually from the Gospels in Greek, Latin, French, and English
- by Thomas Jefferson. With an introduction [by Cyrus Adler]
- Uniform Title
- Bible. Gospels Selections. Polyglot. 1904.
- Washington, Govt. print. off., 1904.
- Physical description
- 2 p. ., 7-18,  p., facsim. (6 p. ., 84 numb. 1., 2 ., 2 fold. maps) 23 cm.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|BT299 .J3 1904||In-library use|
|BS2549 .J3 1904||In-library use|
|BS2549 .J45||In-library use|
- Publication date
- Printed in pursuance to the following concurrent resolution adopted by the Fifty-seventh Congress, first session, "That there be printed and bound, by photolithographic process, with an introduction of not to exceed twenty-five pages, to be prepared by Dr. Cyrus Adler, librarian of the Smithsonian institution, for the use of Congress, 9,000 copies of Thomas Jefferson's Morals of Jesus of Nazareth, as the same appears in the National museum; 3,000 copies for the use of the Senate and 6,000 copies for the use of the House".--Introd.
- Slip mounted on t.-p.: House of representatives. Document no. 755. 58th Congress, 2d session. Lacking in c. 2.
Browse related items
Start at call number: