The autobiography of Giambattista Vico
- translated from the Italian by Max Harold Fisch and Thomas Goddard Bergin.
- Ithaca, N.Y., Cornell University Press, 1944.
- Physical description
- viii p., 1 ., 240 p. front. (port.) 23 cm.
- Publication date
- "The text ... is that of the Laterza edition of Vico's works, volume V, Bari, 1929, edited by Croce and Nicolini."--Pref.
- "Vico's last years (continuation of the Marquis of Villarosa, 1813)" p. 200-209.
Browse related items
Start at call number: