Journal as ambassador to Great Britain
- by Charles G. Dawes; foreword by Herbert Hoover ...
- New York, The Macmillan company, 1939.
- Physical description
- ix p., 1 l., 442 p. front., ports., plates. 24 cm.
At the library
SAL1&2 (on-campus shelving)
SAL3 (off-campus storage)
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|E183.8 .G7 D27||In-library use|
- Dawes, Charles Gates, 1865-1951.
- Publication date
- "First printing."
- Stanford copy 1 (ROB): Author's autograph presentation copy to William Wallace Chapin.
Browse related items
Start at call number: