Principles of land law in New Zealand
- Neil Campbell, Jody Foster, Thomas Gibbons, Jason Goodall, D W McMorland, Struan Scott, Peter Twist.
- Third edition.
- Wellington ; New York, New York : LexisNexis NZ Limited, 2020.
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 2 volumes (1662, cccx pages) ; 24 cm
At the library
Law Library (Crown)
|(no call number)||On order|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Volume one:
- Chapter 1: Land law in the legal system
- Chapter 2: The doctrine of tenure
- Chapter 3: Estates in land
- Chapter 4: Equity and equitable estates and interests
- Chapter 5: Future interests
- Chapter 6: The extent of the landholder's rights
- Chapter 7: Title to land
- Chapter 8: The land transfer system
- Chapter 9: Title by registration
- Chapter 10: Caveats
- Volume two:
- Chapter 11: Leasehold estates
- Chapter 12: Residential tenancies
- Chapter 13: Concurrent interests in land
- Chapter 14: Unit titles and cross-leases
- Chapter 15: Land as security: mortgages and other charges
- Chapter 16: Easements and profits
- Chapter 17: Covenants affecting freehold land
- Chapter 18: Licences
- Chapter 19: Capacity to own and to deal with land.
- "Principles of Land Law in New Zealand is an abridged, one book version of the highly regarded property resource, Hinde, McMorland & Sim Land Law in New Zealand. Maintaining the reputation of previous editions, Principles of land law in New Zealand offers students and practitioners authoritative commentary on the fundamentals of land law. Since the last edition, titled Principles of Real Property Law, the authors have incorporated significant legislative and case law updates in all chapters, with particular focus on the adaptation of the text throughout to incorporate the Land Transfer Act 2017"--Back cover.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Related Work
- Based on (work): Hinde, G. W. Hinde McMorland & Sim land law in New Zealand.
- Replacement of (work): Hinde, G. W. Principles of real property law.
- 1988546230 paperback