GW572016 In Patients With ErbB2 Over - Expressing Advanced Or Metastatic Breast Cancer [report of unpublished results of a clinical trial].
- [Bethesda, Md.] : U.S. National Institutes of Health, ClinicalTrials.gov, last updated on February 17, 2011.
- Physical description
- online resource (volume)
- GlaxoSmithKline. sponsor.
- This study (EGF104911) is designed to evaluate the efficacy and safety of lapatinib in patients with advanced or metastatic breast cancer. Eligible subjects must have ErbB2 overexpressing tumors and are refractory to treatment with anthracycline, taxanes and trastuzumab containing regimens. The study data obtained from EGF104911 will be combined with the data from EGF100642 and integrated analysis will be carried out in order to enhance the credibility of the study results.
- Breast Neoplasms
- Middle Aged
- Tokyo (Japan)
- Condition: > Carcinoma Breast Stage IV
- Condition: > Neoplasms, Breast
- Stage IV breast cancer
- Intervention (Drug): > lapatinib
- metastatic breast cancer
- Clinical Trials, Phase II
- Clinical Trials, Unpublished Results
- Government Publications, Federal
- Internet Resources
- Local subject
- Publication date
- Title variation
- Official title: Phase II Clinical Study of Lapatinib (GW572016) in Patients With ErbB2 Over - Expressing Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Information obtained from ClinicalTrials.gov on February 07, 2012.