IDA treaties explorer
- [Santa Fe, New Mexico] : Indigenous Digital Archive, -
- Indigenous Digital Archive (Project), issuing body.
- Museum of Indian Arts and Culture/Laboratory of Anthropology (Museum of New Mexico), issuing body.
- United States. National Archives and Records Administration, issuing body.
- The US National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) partnered with the Indigenous Digital Archive project of the Museum of Indian Arts and Culture in Santa Fe to provide context about and connection to the National Archives' holdings of the Ratified Indian Treaties. The IDA Treaties Explorer has conserved and digitized the Ratified Indian treaties in its holdings, 374 treaties between indigenous peoples and the United States (and its predecessor colonies). The IDA Treaties Explorer lets one also explore maps and see which tribes are associated with which treaties
- Indians of North America > Treaties.
- Indians of North America > Legal status, laws, etc.
- Indians of North America > Land tenure.
- Indians of North America > Politics and government.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Indigenous Digital Archive treaties explorer
- Created by the Museum of Indian Arts and Culture, Santa Fe, New Mexico, in partnership with the U.S. National Archives Office of Innovation and National Archives Foundation