The HistoryMakers video oral history with William A. Clement, Jr.
- video file
- Chicago, Illinois : The HistoryMakers, 
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (5 video files (2 hr., 15 min., 55 sec.)) : sound, color
- Technology chief executive William Alexander Clement, Jr., was born on January 22, 1943, in Atlanta, Georgia. He received his B.A. degree from Morehouse College in mathematics and business administration; and his M.B.A. degree in finance and insurance from the Wharton Business School at the University of Pennsylvania. Clement worked as a credit analyst for NCNB Corporation; as a registered representative for Bache & Company; and as a representative for the Robinson-Humphrey Company. In 1973, he was vice president and senior loan officer of Citizens Trust Bank. He was appointed to the U.S. Small Business Administration as an associated administrator in 1977. In 1981, Clement became co-founder, shareholder, chairman and CEO of DOBBS, RAM & Company, a systems integration company contracted by the Internal Revenue Service to maintain the E-Filing System. In 2008, he was elected president and CEO of the Atlanta Life Financial Group, Inc., where he served until 2011.
- Publication date
- Title variation
- History Makers video oral history with William A. Clement, Jr
- William A. Clement, Jr
- Production credits
- Videographer, Scott Stearns.
- Denise Gines, interviewer.
- Recorded Atlanta, Georgia 2007 March 27.