The pianist's guide to transcriptions, arrangements, and paraphrases
- Maurice Hinson.
- Bloomington : Indiana University Press, c1990.
- Physical description
- xxi, 159 p. ; 25 cm.
|ML128.P3H66 P57 1990||In-library use|
- Hinson, Maurice.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Preface Using the Guide Abbreviations American Agents or Parent Companies of Music Publishers Addresses of Music Publishers The Pianist's Guide to Transcriptions, Arrangements, and Paraphrases Bibliography Index of Transcriptions for One Hand.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9780253214560 20160528
- Publisher's Summary
- This is a thorough summary of an important body of music written by a musician of extraordinary, perhaps unrivaled knowledge of the repertory, .
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780253214560 20160528
- Publication date
- 9780253327451 (hbk.)
- 0253214564 (pbk.)
- 9780253214560 (pbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: