- English. In English
- Oscilloscope Pictures, 2008.
- [San Francisco, California, USA] : Kanopy Streaming, 2017.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (streaming video file) (84 minutes): digital, .flv file, sound
- Irena Salina's award-winning documentary investigation into what experts label the most important political and environmental issue of the 21st Century - The World Water Crisis...Salina builds a case against the growing privatization of the world's dwindling fresh water supply with an unflinching focus on politics, pollution, human rights, and the emergence of a domineering world water cartel...Interviews with scientists and activists intelligently reveal the rapidly building crisis, at both the global and human scale, and the film introduces many of the governmental and corporate culprits behind the water grab, while begging the question "CAN ANYONE REALLY OWN WATER?"..Beyond identifying the problem, FLOW also gives viewers a look at the people and institutions providing practical solutions to the water crisis and those developing new technologies, which are fast becoming blueprints for a successful global and economic turnaround.
- Supplemental links
- Release date
- Production date
- Title from title frames.
- In Process Record.
- Originally produced by Oscilloscope Pictures in 2008.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Publisher number
- 1245552 Kanopy