Topics in convex optimization for machine learning
- Youngsuk Park
- [Stanford, California] : [Stanford University], 2020
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 1 online resource
Also available at
Item is featured in an exhibit Item is featured in exhibits
- Park, Youngsuk, author.
- Boyd, Stephen P., degree supervisor.
- Leskovec, Jurij, degree committee member.
- Weissman, Tsachy degree committee member.
- Stanford University. Department of Electrical Engineering.
- Convex optimization has been well-studied as a mathematical topic for more than a century, and has been applied in practice in many application areas for about a half century in fields including control, finance, signal processing, data mining, and machine learning. This thesis focuses on several topics involving convex optimization, with the specific application of machine learning
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Submitted to the Department of Electrical Engineering
- Thesis Ph.D. Stanford University 2020