Swinnerton : an autobiography
- by Frank Swinnerton. With nine illus. in collotype.
- London : Hutchinson, 
- Physical description
- 414 p. : ill., ports. ; 23 cm.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|PR6037.W77 Z47 1937||In-library use|
- Swinnerton, Frank, 1884-1982.
- Publication date
- First published Garden City, N.Y., 1936.
- "Printed ... at the Mayflower Press, Plymouth."
- Stanford copy 1 (FELT): "Third impression." Advertisements: 16 p. at end. Binding: red cloth. Provenance: author's signed presentation inscription to W.S. Maugham; Jane Sommerich (signature).
Browse related items
Start at call number: