Analysis for financial management
- Robert C. Higgins ; with Jennifer Koski and Todd Mitton.
- Eleventh edition.
- New York, NY : McGraw-Hill Education, 
- Physical description
- xiv, 450 pages ; 23 cm.
- McGraw-Hill/Irwin series in finance, insurance, and real estate.
- Higgins, Robert C., author.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Part I: Assessing the Financial Health of the Firm
- Chapter 1: Interpreting Financial Statements
- Chapter 2: Evaluating Financial PerformanceAppendix: International Differences in Financial StructurePart II: Planning Future Financial Performance
- Chapter 3: Financial Forecasting
- Chapter 4: Managing GrowthPart III: Financing Operations
- Chapter 5: Financial Instruments and MarketsAppendix: Using Financial Instruments to Manage Risks
- Chapter 6: The Financing DecisionAppendix: The Irrelevance PropositionPart IV: Evaluating Investment Opportunities
- Chapter 7: Discounted Cash Flow TechniquesAppendix: Mutually Exclusive Alternatives and Capital Rationing
- Chapter 8: Risk Analysis in Investment DecisionsAppendix: Asset Beta and Adjusted Present Value
- Chapter 9: Business Valuation and Corporate RestructuringAppendix: The Venture Capital Method of ValuationAppendix A: Present Value of $1Appendix B: Present Value of an Annuity of $1GlossarySuggested Answers to Odd-Numbered End-of-Chapter Problems.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
Analysis for Financial Management, 11e presents standard techniques and modern developments in a practical and intuitive manner with an emphasis on the managerial applications of financial analysis. It is intended for non-financial managers and business students interested in the practice of financial management. New with the Eleventh Edition, McGraw-Hill's adaptive learning component, LearnSmart, provides assignable modules that help students master chapter core concepts and come to class more prepared.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- The McGraw-Hill/Irwin series in finance, insurance, and real estate
- 9780077861780 (alk. paper)
- 0077861787 (alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: