Future data and security engineering : 6th International Conference, FDSE 2019, Nha Trang City, Vietnam, November 27-29, 2019, proceedings
- Tran Khanh Dang, Josef Küng, Makoto Takizawa, Son Ha Bui (eds.).
- Cham, Switzerland : Springer, 
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
- Lecture notes in computer science ; 11814.
- LNCS sublibrary. SL 3, Information systems and applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI.
- FDSE (Conference) (6th : 2019 : Nha Trang, Vietnam)
- Dang, Tran Khanh, editor.
- Küng, Josef, 1962- editor.
- Takizawa, Makoto, editor.
- Bui, Son Ha, editor.
- N of Fuzzy Logic in University Suggestion System for Vietnamese High School Students
- Towards an Improvement of Complex Answer Retrieval System
- Keyword-search Interval-query Dynamic Symmetric Searchable Encryption
- The Implicit Effect of Items Rating on Recommendation System
- Counting People Using Images from Two Low Cost Webcams
- Predicting the Price of Bitcoin Using Hybrid ARIMA and Machine Learning
- Deep Learning Approach for Receipt Recognition
- Efficient CNN Models for Beer Bottle Cap Classification Problem
- An Approach for Plagiarism Detection in Learning Resources
- Detecting Kuzushiji Characters from Historical Documents by Two-dimensional Context Box Proposal Network
- An Empirical Study on Fabric Defect Classification using Deep Network Models tructure
- On Analyzing the Trade-off between Over-Commitment Ratio and Quality of Service in NFV Datacenter
- Dynamic Data Management Strategy on Cloud Network by Fog Computing Model
- Openness in Fog Computing for the Internet of Things
- A Top-Down Scheduling for Time Efficient Data Aggregation in WSNs
- Security and Privacy Engineering
- A New Technique to Improve the Security of Elliptic Curve Encryption and Signature Schemes
- A Visual Model for Privacy Awareness and Understanding in Online Social Networks
- A Method to Enhance the Security Capability of Python IDE
- Studying Machine Learning Techniques for Intrusion Detection Systems
- Authentication and Access Control
- Enforcing Access Controls in IoT Networks
- Resource-constrained IoT Authentication Protocol: An ECC-based Hybrid Scheme for Device-to-Server and Device-to-Device Communications
- Adventures in the Analysis of Access Control Policies
- Blockchain and Cybersecurity
- Detect Abnormal Behaviours in Ethereum Smart Contracts Using Attack Vectors
- MyWebGuard: Toward a User-Oriented Tool for Security and Privacy Protection on the Web
- Blockchain-based Open Data: An Approach for Resolving Data Integrity and Transparency
- Emerging Data Management Systems and Applications
- GMeta: A Novel Algorithm to Utilize Highly Connected Components for Metagenomic Binning
- Visualization of Medical Images Data Based on Geometric Modeling
- Evaluating Session-Based Recommendation Approaches on Datasets from Different Domains
- Exploiting Social Data to Enhance Web Search
- Retinal Vessels Segmentation by Improving Salient Region Combined with Sobel Operator Condition
- Energy Saving Solution for Air Conditioning Systems
- Short papers: Security and Data Engineering
- Identifying Minimum Set of Persons That Influenced by a Promotion Campaign
- Facial Expression Recognition On Static Images
- Cryptocurrencies Price Index Prediction Using Neural Networks On Bittrex Exchange
- This book constitutes the proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Future Data and Security Engineering, FDSE 2019, held in Nha Trang City, Vietnam, in November 2019. The 38 full papers and 14 short papers presented together with 2 papers of keynote speeches were carefully reviewed and selected from 159 submissions. The selected papers are organized into the following topical headings: Invited Keynotes, Advanced Studies in Machine Learning, Advances in Query Processing and Optimization, Big Data Analytics and Distributed Systems, Deep Learning and Applications, Cloud Data Management and Infrastructure, Security and Privacy Engineering, Authentication and Access Control, Blockchain and Cybersecurity, Emerging Data Management Systems and Applications, Short papers: Security and Data Engineering.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- FDSE 2019
- Lecture notes in computer science ; 11814
- LNCS sublibrary: SL 3 -- information systems and applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI
- International conference proceedings.
- Includes author index.
- 9783030356538 electronic book
- 3030356531 electronic book
- 9783030356521 print