American Indian and Alaskan Native Documents in the Congressional Serial Set, 1817-1899
- text file; PDF.
- [Norman, Oklahoma] : University of Oklahoma College of Law Digital Commons, 2018-
- Physical description
- 1 online resource
- Indians of North America > Legal status, laws, etc. > Databases.
- Alaska Natives > Legal status, laws, etc. > Databases.
- Alaska Natives > Government relations > Databases.
- Indians of North America > Government relations > Databases.
- Indigenous peoples > Legal status, laws, etc. > Databases.
- Beginning date
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2018.
- "These facsimile United States government documents were assembled from the Oklahoma Department of Libraries print collection and scanned at the University of Oklahoma Donald E Pray Law Library... Individuals responsible for creating the database are Marilyn K Nicely, Retired Law Librarian for Native American Digitization at the University of Oklahoma Law Library ... together with Steve Beleu."