The piano concertos [electronic resource]
- Release date
- Production date
- Cage ; v. 16
- Streaming audio.
- The 3rd work for bowed piano and ensemble.
- Title from image of compact disc cover on Web page (viewed Nov. 21, 2008)
- Biographical and program notes by Stephen Drury ( p.) inserted in container.
- Includes program notes.
- Digital content provided by DRAM; access restricted to users at subscribing institutions and subscribing individuals.
- In the 1st and 3rd works: Stephen Drury, piano ; Callithumpian Consort of the New England Conservatory ; Charles Peltz (1st work), Stephen Drury (3rd work), conductors. In the 2nd work: David Tudor, piano, live electronics ; Ensemble Modern ; Ingo Metzmacher, conductor.
- The 1st and 3rd works recorded Oct. 1994 (live) and Oct. 1992, respectively, Jordan Hall, New England Conservatory, Boston Mass.; the 2nd work recorded live Sept. 4, 1992, Festival Anarchic Harmonies, Frankfurt, Germany.
- Also available as compact disc; previously issued as Mode mode 57.
- Mode of access: Internet
- Publisher Number
- MO057 DRAM