[The life of Christ and Salon of 1898].
- [United States] : [Joseph Mills], [between 1990 and 2019?]
- Physical description
- 2 volumes : all illustrations ; 32 cm
At the library
Limited on-site access
Researchers in the Stanford community can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Entry to the Reading Room is by appointment only.
Library has: v.1-
|TR647 .M497 L54 1990 F V.1||In-library use|
|TR647 .M497 L54 1990 F V.2||In-library use|
- Mills, Joseph, 1951- artist.
- Earliest possible date
- Latest possible date
- Title Variation
- Life of Christ
- Salon of 1898
- Title devised by cataloger based on cover of volume 1 and first page of volume 2.
- Two volume altered book by Joseph Mills using copies of 2 different editions of Famous sporting prints: volume 1 is the 1929 edition with prints by Henry Alken; volume 2 is the 1927 edition with the subtitle "Hunting".
- Volume 1: Front cover includes title: The life of Christ in masterpieces of art and the words of the New Testament; mounted upside down. Volume contains 28 color digital pigment prints mounted over the original pages.
- Volume 2: First page printed over text: Salon of 1898. Volume contains 22 color digital pigment prints mounted over the original pages.
- Images are of Joseph Mills and his wife Mary Del Popolo.
- Signed by both Joseph Mills and Mary Del Popolo.
- Gift of Chris Pichler, 2019.
- Bound in brown paperboard with prints mounted to front covers.
- Action note
- Cons. Trans. #7672.
Browse related items
Start at call number: