[Mary in color].
- [United States] : [Joseph Mills], [between 1990 and 2019?]
- Physical description
- 1 volume (unpaged) : all illustrations ; 43 cm
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|TR647 .M497 M37 1990 F||In-library use|
- Mills, Joseph, 1951- artist.
- Earliest possible date
- Latest possible date
- Title devised by cataloger.
- Altered book by Joseph Mills using an unidentified book mounted with 39 digital pigment prints in color and black and white printed on found paper. Images are nudes of the artist's wife, Mary Del Popolo. One found page includes an illustration of a bird, over which the artist has drawn a nude.
- Signed by the artist.
- Image on front cover is printed on the verso of a title page for "The loves of the poets".
- Gift of Chris Pichler, 2019.
- Bound in dark red cloth with a red velvet backstrip on the spine (obscuring the original title) and a print affixed to the front cover.
- Action note
- Cons. Trans. #7671.
Browse related items
Start at call number: