Mark Twain in Germany
- [by] Edgar Hugo Hemminghaus ...
- New York, Columbia university press, 1939.
- Physical description
- 3 p. l., ix-xi, 170 p., 1 l. 23 cm.
- Columbia University Germanic studies ; New ser., no. 9
At the library
SAL3 (off-campus storage)
Stacks Request (opens in new tab)
|830.6 .C72 N.S. NO.9||Available|
Limited on-site access
Researchers in the Stanford community can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Entry to the Reading Room is by appointment only.
|PS1338 .H48 1939||In-library use|
- Hemminghaus, Edgar H. (Edgar Hugo), 1900-
- "German translations of Mark Twain's works, 1874-1937": p. 147-154. "English editions of Mark Twain's works appearing in Germany, 1876-1937": p. 155-156. "School editions of Mark Twain's works appearing in Germany, 1895-1937": p. 157-158. Bibliography: p. 159-164.
- Publication date
- Columbia university Germanic studies ; New ser., no. 9
- Published also without thesis note.
- "The purpose of the present study is to trace ... the development of German interest in the works of Mark Twain from 1874 to the present."--Introd.
- Thesis (PH. D.)--Columbia university, 1939.
Browse related items
Start at call number: