Hematopathology : advances in understanding
- Renu Saxena, Hara Prasad Pati, editors.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Singapore : Springer, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 1 online resource : illustrations (some color)
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Hodgkin's lymphoma revisited.- Hematopoietic stem cell transplant pathology: role of laboratory in transplant.- Acute myeloid leukemia: an update.- Newer complete blood count parameters of clinical significance.- Myeloproliferative neoplasms.- Inhibitors in coagulation.- Histopathology of lymphoreticular system (including both lymph nodes and bone marrow biopsy).- Molecular biology of B & T acute lymphoblastic leukemia.- Complement-mediated hematological disorders.- Genetics of inherited red cell membrane disorders.- Megaloblasticanemia and dual nutrition deficiency.- Inherited disorders of platelet function in relation to hematopoietic transcription factors and their mutations.- Update on testing for von Willebrand disease.- Advances in flow cytometry based paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria detection.- Role of microRNA in normal and malignant hematopoiesis.- Hepatic coagulopathy: intricacies and challenges.- Iron metabolism and iron deficiency anemia.- Minimal residual disease assessment in myeloma.- Antiphospholipid syndrome.- Alloantigens and their role in immune cytopenia.- Myelodysplastic syndrome 2017.- Prenatal diagnosis of inherited hematological disorders.- Autoimmune myelofibrosis.- Thrombophilia.- Minimal residual disease in acute lymphoblastic leukemia.- RBC membrane disorders.- Lab diagnosis of Microangiopathic hemolytic anemia.- Lab monitoring of anticoagulants.- Next generation sequencing in hematological disorders.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
This book covers recent advances in the understanding and management of essential hematological pathologies. In addition to updates on Hodgkin's lymphoma, acute myeloid leukemia and other disorders, it provides essential information on transplant pathology, and the molecular and genetic aspects of hematological disorders. Offering a practical approach to lymphoma diagnosis, the book will help hematologists and pathologists alike make accurate diagnoses in keeping with the latest classifications and methodologies. A wealth of photographs and algorithms help readers understand the laboratory approach to the diagnosis of hematological disorders, reflecting the latest advances in the field. The book offers a valuable resource for residents of MD pathology, DM hematopathology and clinical hematology, as well as practitioners of hematology.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- 9789811377136 (electronic bk.)
- 9811377138 (electronic bk.)