Artificial intelligence : insights you need from Harvard Business Review
- Uniform Title
- Artificial intelligence (Harvard Business Review Press)
- Boston, Massachusetts : Harvard Business Review Press, 
- Physical description
- xvi, 176 pages ; 22 cm.
- Insights you need from Harvard Business Review.
At the library
|Q335 .A778 2019||Unknown|
- Harvard Business Review Press, issuing body.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Section 1. Understanding AI and machine learning: The business of artificial intelligence: what it can
- and cannot
- do for your organization / Erik Brynjolfsson and Andrew McAfee
- Inside facebook's AI workshop: at the social network behemoth, machine learning has become a platform for the platform, an interview with Joaquin Candela by Scott Berinato
- Why companies that wait to adopt AI may never catch up: the "fast follower" strategy won't work / Vikram Mahidhar and Thomas H. Davenport
- Section 2. Adopting AI: 3 questions about AI that nontechnical employees should be able to answer: how does it work, what is it good at, and what should it never do? / Emma Martinho-Truswell
- Is your company's data actually valuable in the AI era?: the problem with "data is the new oil." / Ajay Agrwawal, Joshua Gans, and Avi Goldfarb
- How to choose your first AI project: pick a quick win to build internal support / Andrew Ng
- How Harley-Davidson used artificial intelligence to increase New York sales leads by 2,930%: and it led to more revenue and more jobs / Brad Power
- What will happen when your company's algorithms go wrong?: you need to have a plan / Roman V. Yampolskiy
- Section 3. AI and the future of work: How will AI change work?: here are 5 schools of thought: in some versions, society will fundamentally change / Mark Knickrehm
- Collaborative intelligence: humans and AI are joining forces: humans and machines can enhance each other's strengths / H. James Wilson and Paul Daugherty
- Section 4. The future of AI: 3 ways AI is getting more emotional: as we spend more time with our devices, we emit more data to be analyzed / Sophie Kleber
- How AI will change strategy: a thought experiment: E-commerce could move from shopping-then-shipping to shipping-then-shopping / Ajay Agrwawal, Joshua Gans, and Avi Goldfarb
- The future of AI will be about less data, not more: we need computers with some common sense / H. James Wilson, Paul Daugherty, and Chase Davenport.
Companies that don't use AI will soon be obsolete. From making faster, better decisions to automating rote work to enabling robots to respond to emotions, AI and machine learning are already reshaping business and society. What should you and your company be doing today to ensure that you're poised for success and keeping up with your competitors in the age of AI? Artificial Intelligence: The Insights You Need from Harvard Business Review brings you today's most essential thinking on AI and explains how to launch the right initiatives at your company to capitalize on the opportunity of the machine intelligence revolution. Business is changing. Will you adapt or be left behind? Get up to speed and deepen your understanding of the topics that are shaping your company's future with the Insights You Need from Harvard Business Review series. Featuring HBR's smartest thinking on fast-moving issues--blockchain, cybersecurity, AI, and more--each book provides the foundational introduction and practical case studies your organization needs to compete today and collects the best research, interviews, and analysis to get it ready for tomorrow. You can't afford to ignore how these issues will transform the landscape of business and society. The Insights You Need series will help you grasp these critical ideas--and prepare you and your company for the future.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Insights you need from Harvard Business Review
- 9781633697898 paperback
- 1633697894 paperback
Browse related items
Start at call number: