Comprehensive evaluation of the universal primary education (UPE) policy
- Kampala, Uganda : National Planning Authority, November, 2018.
- Physical description
- volumes : illustrations (some color) ; 29-30 cm
At the library
- Uganda. National Planning Authority, issuing body.
- Includes bibliographical references
-  Thematic report 1 : policy, legal, regulatory and institutional framework -  Thematic report 2 : Efficacy of the primary school curriculum in supporting the realization of UPE
-  Thematic report 3 : primary teacher training for producing competent teachers to deliver UPE
-  Thematic report 4 : Efficacy of school inspection in supporting the delivery of UPE
-  Thematic report 5 : Financing and costing of UPE
-  Thematic report 6 : education modeling and forecastin
- Publication date
- At head of title: Republic of Uganda
Browse related items
Start at call number: