The U.S. Naval Institute on the U.S. Navy Reserve
- Thomas J. Cutler, series editor.
- Annapolis, MD : Naval Institute Press, 
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
- U.S. Naval Institute chronicles.
- United States Naval Institute, editor of compilation.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- A century of service / Vice Admiral Robin Braun, USN
- Background for the future of the U.S. Naval Reserve / James Hessman
- Let's get the Yale gang / Rear Admiral Joseph Callo, USNR (Ret.)
- The Naval Reserve Officer's Training Corps / Captain C.W. Nimitz, USN
- Notes on U.S. Naval Reserve aviation / Lieutenant Commander J.B. Lynch, A-O, USNR
- The Corn Belt Navy / Lieutenant Ralph C. Lowers Jr., DE-O, USNR
- A project so unique / A. Denis Clift
- World War II subchasers / Theodore R. Treadwell
- Future of the Naval Reserve / Captain Paul P. Blackburn, USN (Ret.)
- Standby squadron / Lieutenant W.H. Vernor Jr., USNR
- The Naval Reserve should work / Captain James G. Abert, USNR
- The Reserve's biggest problem / Vice Admiral Robert F. Dunn, USN
- Why not one navy / Captain Harlan B. Miller, USNR (Ret.)
- The selected Reserve : the peace dividend / Robert D. Helsel
- The NRF has more to offer / Lieutenant Commander William D. Schubert Jr., USNR
- Navy's Reserve will be integrated with active forces / Rear Admiral David O. Anderson, USN, and Rear Admiral J.A. Winnefeld, USN.
- Publication date
- U.S. Naval Institute chronicles
- Includes index.
- 9781612519913 (electronic bk.)
- 1612519911 (electronic bk.)
- 1612519903 (hbk. ; alk. paper)