- [United States] : [Joseph Mills], [between 1990 and 2019?]
- Physical description
- 2 volumes : all illustrations ; 29 x 38 cm
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
Library has: v.1-
|TR647 .M497 P56 1990 F V.1||In-library use|
|TR647 .M497 P56 1990 F V.2||In-library use|
- Mills, Joseph, 1951- artist.
- Earliest possible date
- Cover title.
- Two volume altered book by Joseph Mills using matching photo album covers with labels inside the back covers identifying them as Regent albums. Pages consist of Mills' digital prigment prints, primarily in black and white, mounted over original pages of which only the captions are still visible; captions include references to such artists as H. Lerolle, J.M.W. Turner, Rosa Bonheur, etc.
- Each volume contains 51 prints, including photomontages.
- Each print signed by the artist.
- Bound in black cloth with a morocco grain, blind-stamped ruled borders and decorative corner-pieces front and back, and gilt title on front cover.
- Action note
- Cons. Trans. #7673.
Browse related items
Start at call number: