- [United States] : [Joseph Mills], [between 2005 and 2019]
- Physical description
- 1 volume (unpaged) : all illustrations ; 33 cm in box 37 cm
At the library
Limited on-site access
Researchers in the Stanford community can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Entry to the Reading Room is by appointment only.
|TR647 .M497 A58 2005 F||In-library use|
- Mills, Joseph, 1951- artist.
- Earliest possible date
- Latest possible date
- Altered book by Joseph Mills using a copy of Theodor Wiegand's Antike Fresken, published in Munich by R. Piper in 1943.
- Original title label on front cover and title pages have been altered to read "Anti skin."
- Contains 18 black and white digital pigment photomontage prints printed on found paper and mounted over the original pages. Images include bodies of Holocaust victims.
- Signed by the artist.
- Bound in quarter tan cloth with pink paper-covered boards and altered paper title label on front cover. Book is mounted to a red velvet-covered wooden base with a black lacquered bottom, and has a black lacquered wooden box cover. This box is the altered prototype for the special edition of Mills' Nazraeli Press book Loves of the poets (2005).
- Action note
- Cons. Trans. #7674.
Browse related items
Start at call number: