Cape, curry & koesisters
- Fatima Sydow & Gadija Sydow Noordien ; photographer: Michelle Parkin.
- Cape Town : Human & Rousseau, 2019.
- Physical description
- 191 pages : colour illustrations ; 29 cm
- In Cape Curry & Koesisters, twin sisters Fatima and Gadija takes us on a Cape Malay food trip, which is also a journey of life, as the recipes are linked with memories of their childhood on the Cape Flats. They believe in home cooking and recipes that are quick, easy and affordable. Easy, yet never boring, there's something for every taste and every occasion. Try your hand at their curries with sambals on the side and dhaltjies for a bit of bite.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Cape, curry and koesisters
- Includes index.
- Also available in Afrikaans: Kaap, kerrie & koesisters / Fatima Sydow & Gadija Sydow Noordien. Kaapstad : Human & Rousseau, 2019.
- 9780798177733 (paperback)
- 079817773X (paperback)
Browse related items
Start at call number: