The Russian pendulum : autocracy-democracy-Bolshevism
- Arthur Bullard ; edited and annotated by David W. McFadden.
- Bloomington, IN : Slavica, 2019.
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xiv, 174 pages ; 23 cm.
- Americans in revolutionary Russia ; v. 8.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Workingmen; soldiers; poorer peasants
- War and the old regime
- Revolution and the provisonal government
- Zemstvo, Duma, co-operatives
- The Soviets
- The political parties
- The Bolshevist campaign
- The question of majority support
- The Bolsheviks at work
- "German gold"
- Allied diplomacy in Russia
- Lenin's foreign policy
- The pendulum of the revolution
- The Siberian railroads
- The Czecho-Slovaks and the allies
- The first Siberian government
- The socialist revolutionaries and the directorate
- The Cossack conspiracy
- Civil war
- Kolchak's regime
- Efforts to help Russia
- Psychological difficulties
- Some elements of the problem
- "Hands off" or "stand by"
- Educational cooperation.
- "This is a reprint, with introduction, annotation, and index, of Bullard's classic eyewitness account of the Russian Revolution, first published in 1919"-- Provided by publisher.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Americans in revolutionary Russia ; Vol. 8
- Includes index.
- 9780893577803 electronic book
- 0893577804 electronic book
Browse related items
Start at call number: