Marine big data
- Dongmei Huang, Wei Song, Guoliang Zou, Shanghai Ocean University, China.
- Uniform Title
- Hai yang da shu ju. English
- New Jersey : World Scientific, 
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Historical evolution of marine data
- Acquisition and characteristics of marine big data
- Classification of marine big data
- Research on the key technologies of marine big data application
- Application of marine big data in Shanghai storm surge disaster assistant decision
- Making system
- Monitoring of ocean oil spills based on marine remote sensing big data
- Marine big data application on sea ice classification with deep learning
- Future development trend of ocean big data.
As the volume of marine big data has increased dramatically, one of the main concerns is how to fully exploit the value of such data in the development of marine economy and marine science and technology.The book covers data acquisition, feature classification, processing and applications of marine big data in evaluation and decision-making, using case studies such as storm surge and marine oil spill disaster.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Electronic reproduction. Singapore Available via World Wide Web.
- 9789811202490 (electronic bk.)
- 9811202494 (electronic bk.)