Photocatalysis in organic synthesis
- volume editor, B. König.
- Stuttgart ; New York : Georg Thieme Verlag, 2019.
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xxxvi, 698 pages ; 26 cm.
- Science of synthesis. Reference library ; 2018/6.
At the library
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QD262 .S354 2018/6||In-library use|
- König, Burkhard, editor.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Photocatalysis: The Principles
- 3 Practical Aspects of Photocatalysis
- 4 Photocatalytic Oxidative C-C Bond Formation
- 5 Decarboxylative Coupling Reactions
- 6 Proton-Coupled Electron Transfer
- 7 Organocatalysis with Amines in Photocatalysis
- 8 Copper-Based Photocatalysts for Visible-Light-Mediated Organic Transformations
- 9 Gold in Photocatalysis
- 10 Palladium in Photocatalysis
- 11 Nickel in Photocatalysis
- 12 Acridinium Dyes and Quinones in Photocatalysis
- 13 Flavins in Photocatalysis
- 14 Organic Dyes in Photocatalytic Reductive C-H Arylations
- 15 Silicates in Photocatalysis
- 16 Photocatalytic Cycloadditions
- 17 Photocatalytic Carbon-Heteroatom Bond Formation
- 18 Photocatalytic Introduction of Fluorinated Groups
- 19 Heterogeneous Photocatalysis in Organic Synthesis
- 20 Photocatalysis in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
The field of photocatalysis has developed rapidly over the last decade and it is time to clarify its impact on organic synthesis. This volume is an opportunity to provide the defining and current reference work for this field. A primary objective is to collect together the most useful, practical, and reliable methods for photocatalysis and to introduce them to a larger audience. The fundamental concepts of photophysics are introduduced and laboratory set-ups are described, enabling newcomers to the field to instantly apply these new tools in synthesis. Rather than aiming for comprehensive coverage, solutions for challenging transformations in synthesis applying visible light and suitable dyes are presented. A team of pioneers and leaders in the field has been assembled, who discuss both the practical and conceptual aspects of this rapidly growing field. Scope, limitations, and mechanism of the reactions are covered and key experimental procedures are included.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Science of synthesis. Reference library ; [2018/6]
- 9783132417038 paperback
- 3132417033 paperback
Browse related items
Start at call number: