Analysis of the development of Beijing (2018)
- edited by Beijing Academy of Social Sciences.
- Basingstoke : Palgrave Macmillan, 2019.
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xii, 318 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Zhongguo she hui ke xue yuan.
- 1. China's Regional Economies in
- 2017 and Outlook for 2018.2. Beijing's Economic Development in
- 2017 and Outlook for 2018.3. Beijing's Public Services at a New Stage of Quality Improvement.4. Beijing's Social Governance in
- 2017: Overview, Challenges, and Suggestions.5. Building a National Cultural Center in the Context of the New Beijing Urban Master Plan.6. Overall Evaluation of Public Service Performance of
- 16 Districts in Beijing.7. Involvement of Specialized Social Work Organizations in the Operation of Community Service Agencies: A Comparative Study on Six Pilot Service Stations of Five Neighborhoods in Xicheng District of Beijing.8. Incentive Effects and Influencing Factors of Government Funding on Corporate R&D Investment: A Case Study of Beijing.9. A Study on Space Optimization and Economic Development of Beijing Against the Backdrop of Coordinated Development of the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Region.10. Coordinated Industrial Development of the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Region: An Analysis Based on Enterprise Big Data.11. Coordinated Cultural Development in Beijing, Tianjin, and Hebei in
- 2017: Reality, Features, Challenges and Policy Recommendations.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
This book provides an overview of the rapid development Beijing has seen in a wide range of areas in 2017, both in itself and as an integral part of a larger region, as China's economic development continues to improve in overall quality and regional coordination. General reports on progress Beijing made and problems it faced in 2017 in improving its economy, public services, municipal and community governance, urban planning, and funding for innovations are followed by case studies that look at best practices and how they can be applied towards promoting coordinated development of the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region. The strategy features prominently in the outlook contributors present for the greater metropolitan area of Beijing for 2018. This book is a valuable source of reference for anyone trying to gain a better understanding the what, how, and why in relation to one of the world's fastest growing mega-cities.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- 9789811367519 (hbk.)
- 9811367515 (hbk.)
- 9789811367526 (PDF ebook)
Browse related items
Start at call number: