Tommy Reilly plays harmonica concertos by Spivakovsky, Arnold, Villa-Lobos, and virtuoso works by Moody and Farnon
- audio file.
- Colchester, Essex, England : Chandos, 1993.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (61 minutes)
- solo harmonica (1), orchestra
- Reilly, Tommy, instrumentalist.
- Concerto for harmonica and orchestra / Michael Spivakovsky (14:59)
- Concerto for harmonica and orchestra, op.
- 46 / Malcolm Arnold (10:05)
- Concerto for harmonica and orchestra / Heitor Villa-Lobos (17:39)
- Toledo : Spanish fantasy : for harmonica and orchestra / James Moody (6:43)
- Prelude and dance for harmonica and orchestra / Robert Farnon (10:32).
- Included Work
- Container of: Spivakowsky, Michael, 1919-1983. Concertos, harmonica, orchestra.
- Container of: Arnold, Malcolm. Concertos, harmonica, orchestra, op. 46.
- Container of: Villa-Lobos, Heitor. Concertos, harmonica, orchestra.
- Container of: Moody, James. Toledo.
- Container of: Farnon, Robert. Prelude and dance, harmonica, orchestra.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Harmonica concertos and virtuoso works
- Harmonica concertos & virtuoso works
- Streaming audio files.
- Title from resource description page (viewed March 21, 2016).
- For harmonica and orchestra.
- Includes liner notes in English.
- Tommy Reilly, harmonica ; Münchner Rundfunkorchester (1st, 4th works) ; Basel Radio Symphony Orchestra, Cedric Dumont, conductor (2nd work) ; Rundfunkorchester des Südwestfunks, Emmerich Smola, conductor (3rd work) ; unnamed orchestra (5th work) ; Robert Farnon, conductor (4th-5th works).
- Recorded in Munich, Germany, July 18, 1977 (1st work) and June 15, 1978 (4th work); in Basle, Switzerland, Apr. 13, 1976 (2nd work); in Kaiserslautern, Germany, Mar. 9, 1981 (3rd work); and at Chappell Studios, London, Apr. 17, 1968 (Farnon).