Restoration of wetland ecosystem : a trajectory towards a sustainable environment
- editors, Atul Kumar Upadhyay, Ranjan Singh and D.P. Singh.
- Singapore : Springer, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- 1. Restoration, construction and conservation of degrading wetlands: A step towards sustainable management practices
- 2. Phytoremediation and sustainable developmental policies and practices
- 3. Wetland as a sustainable reservoir of ecosystem services: Prospects of threat and conservation
- 4. Carbon sequestration by wetlands in the climate change scenario
- 5. Wetlands: A major natural source responsible for methane emissions
- 6. Wetland conservation and restoration of ecosystem services and halt biodiversity loss: An India Prospectives
- 7. Microbes biology: Microbes in wetland and bioprospection of microbes
- 8. Contribution of Microbes in the renovation of wetland
- 9. Phytoremediation: Role of Mycorrhiza in plant responses to Stress
- 10. Integrated approach for bioremediation and biofuel production using algae
- 11. Dual role of Microalgae: Phycoremediation coupled with biomass generation for biofuel production
- 12. Microalgae and microorganisms- important regulators of Carbon dynamics in wetland ecosystem
- 13. Bioremediation of heavy metals: A new approach to sustainable agriculture
- 14. Waste water treatment through Nannotechnology: Role and Perspects.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Electronic reproduction. Ipswich, MA Available via World Wide Web.
- 9789811376658 (electronic bk.)
- 9811376654 (electronic bk.)