Our town : best of the New Fillmore
- Thomas R. Reynolds, Barbara Kate Repa
- San Francisco : Norfolk Press ; 2018
- Physical description
- 267 pages : color illustrations ; 33 cm
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|(no call number)||In process|
- Includes index and bibliographical references.
- The story of the neighborhood
- Stree talk
- Food & drink
- Home & garden
- "Fillmore Street is one of San Francisco's great treasures. Wildly diverse and rich with history, the neighborhoods along Fillmore range from the richest to the poorest, and are among the city's most interesting. The New Fillmore chronicles the ongoing story of the neighborhood every month.Now the editors are pleased to announce the publication of a lavish new limited edition book of photographs and stories from the pages of the New Fillmore. It includes the people and the landmarks that make the neighborhood a vibrant community and a wonderful place to live. This is a collector's edition for those who love the neighborhood and all who appreciate the style and spirit that make it a special part of San Francisco." - provided by publisher
- Fillmore (San Francisco, Calif.) > Pictorial works.
- Fillmore (San Francisco, Calif.) > History.
- Streets > California > San Francisco > History.
- Fillmore (San Francisco, Calif.) > Social life and customs.
- African American neighborhoods > California > San Francisco.
- African American neighborhoods.
- Manners and customs.
- California > San Francisco.
- California > San Francisco > Fillmore.
- Publication date
- 9781600521560 (paperback)
- 1600521568 (paperback)
- 9781600521553 (hardcover)
- 160052155X (hardcover)