- Alphonsus de Guimaraens ; ilustrações, Odilon Moraes ; edição, Isabel Lopes Coelho, Lvyia Felix.
- São Paulo, SP : SESI-SP Editora, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 1 volume (unpaged) : illustrations ; 12 x 17 cm
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|(no call number)||In process|
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- "Ismália, do mineiro Alphonsus de Guimaraens (1870-1921), é um dos mais belos poemas do simbolismo brasileiro"--Box.
- The poem "Ismália" was originally published in the Brazilian newspaper "A gazeta, de São Paulo" in 1910 under the title: Ofélia.
- One sheet folded in accordion fold format. Imprint and introduction printed on reverse of poem and illustrations.