Audit and accounting guide. Revenue recognition
- Durham, NC : AICPA, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 1 online resource
ASC 606, Revenue from Contracts with Customers, replaces almost all previously existing revenue recognition guidance, including industry-specific guidance. That means unprecedented changes, affecting virtually all industries and all size organizations. For preparers, this guide provides the comprehensive, reliable accounting implementation guidance you need to unravel the complexities of this new standard. For practitioners, it provides in-depth coverage of audit considerations, including controls, fraud, risk assessment, and planning and execution of the audit. Recent audit challenges are spotlighted to allow for planning in avoiding these new areas of concern. This guide includes 16 industry-specific chapters for the following industries: Aerospace and Defense, Airlines, Asset Management, Broker-Dealers, Construction Contractors, Depository Institutions, Gaming, Health Care, Hospitality, Insurance, Not-for-Profits, Oil and Gas, Power and Utility, Software, Telecommunications, and Timeshare.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Revenue > Accounting > Standards > United States.
- Financial statements > Standards > United States.
- Financial disclosure > Law and legislation > United States.
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Accounting / Financial.
- Financial disclosure > Law and legislation.
- Financial statements > Standards.
- Revenue > Accounting > Standards.
- United States.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Revenue recognition
- "January 1, 2019."
- Includes index.
- 9781119608233 (electronic bk.)
- 1119608236 (electronic bk.)
- 9781119608295 (electronic bk. : oBook)
- 1119608295 (electronic bk. : oBook)