Along the Navajo trail
- Marks-Charles-DeLange. Someone to watch over me / Gershwin-Gershwin. Close as pages in a book / Fields-Romberg.
- analog; vinyl; 78 rpm; course groove; mono.
- [Hollywood, Calif.] ; [New York] : Vdisc, 
- Physical description
- 1 audio disc ; 12 in.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|VDISC 498 ARMY RELEASE W||In-library use|
- Sack, Albert E., 1911-1947, conductor.
- Slatkin, Felix, conductor.
- Markes, Larry, 1921-1999, lyricist.
- De Lange, Eddie, lyricist.
- Gershwin, Ira, 1896-1983, lyricist.
- Shore, Dinah, 1917-1994, performer.
- Carroll, Bob, 1918-1994, performer.
- Simon, George T., 1912-2001, producer.
- Al Sack Concert Orchestra, performer.
- American Band of the Allied Expeditionary Forces. Orchestra, performer.
- Included Work
- Contains: Charles, Dick, 1919-1998. Along the Navajo trail.
- Contains: Gershwin, George, 1898-1937. Oh, Kay! Someone to watch over me.
- Contains: Romberg, Sigmund, 1887-1951. Up in Central Park. Close as pages in a book.
- Publication date
- Title from disc label.
- Vdisc: 498 (Army Release W) ; matrix nos.: VP 1369, VP 1360 (on label) ; VP1369A, VP1360B (on run-out).
- Duration: [6:02] (side A) ; [3:48] (side B)
- Additional notes (brief introduction given)
- Production Credits
- [George Simon, producer] (3rd work)
- Sears, Richard S. V-discs: a history and discography, pp. 790-791 (1st-2nd works) ; p. 8 (3rd work).
- 1st-2nd works: Dinah Shore, vocals ; Albert Sack and his orchestra. 3rd work: Sgt. Bob Carroll, vocal ; AAF Training Command Orchestra ; M/Sgt Felix Slatkin, conductor.
- RCA Victor recording session RCA Victor studios, Hollywood, Calif. 23 March 1945 (1st work) 3 January 1945 (2nd work) ; V-disc recording session Liederkranz Hall, New York, N. Y. 2 April 1945 (3rd work).
- Publisher Number
- 498 Vdisc
- Army Release W Vdisc
- VP 1369 Vdisc
- VP 1360 Vdisc
- VP1369A Vdisc
- VP1360B Vdisc