Botulinum toxin in facial rejuvenation
- Kate Coleman.
- Second edition
- [London?] : Elsevier, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- online resource (xi, 111 pages) : color illustrations
- Moriarty, Kate Coleman. author.
- Botulinum toxin : mode of action and serotypes
- Clinical indications and use
- Patient preparation and injection skills
- Patient selection : the art of understanding neuromodulation and symmetry
- The art of patient selection and short- and long-term management
- Contraindications and complications
- Management of crow's feet
- Management of forehead wrinkles
- Treatment of the perioral region, the neck and scars
- Other solutions.
- "Botulinum Toxin in Facial Rejuvenation, 2nd Edition, covers the entire range of the use of botulinum toxin for cosmetic purposes. Dr. Kate Coleman offers practical guidance for safe handling, selection and assessment of patients, potential complications and pitfalls, and aesthetic techniques, as well as comparative modalities and long-term management. This is an ideal resource for anyone who offers this sought-after procedure, including cosmetic surgeons, oculoplastic surgeons, dermatologists, physician's assistants, and registered nurses"--Publisher's description.
- Botulinum Toxins, Type A > therapeutic use
- Cosmetic Techniques
- Injections, Intramuscular
- Patient Care Management > methods
- Skin Aging > drug effects
- Botulinum toxin > Therapeutic use > Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Facelift > Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Local subject
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- 9780702077869 hardcover
- 0702077860 hardcover
- 0702077879 electronic book
- 9780702077876 electronic book