Cosmopolite : the Oscar Peterson Verve sessions
- Benny Carter.
- New York : Verve : Norgran, ℗1994.
- Physical description
- 1 audio disc (78 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 booklet (unpaged)
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|ACD 1743||In-library use|
- Gone with the wind
- I got it bad (and that ain't good)
- Long ago (and far away)
- I've got the world on a string
- Street scene
- Pick yourself up
- I get a kick out of you
- That old black magic
- Angel eyes
- The song is you
- A foggy day
- You took advantage of me
- Ponciana (song of the tree)
- Prisoner of love
- Gone with the wind (previously unissued take)
- I got it bad (and that ain't good) (previously unissued take)
- Long ago (and far away) (previously unissued take)
- I've got the world on a string (previously unissued take).
- Publication date
- Program notes by Edward Berger on booklet inserted in container.
- Benny Carter, alto saxophone ; Oscar Peterson, piano ; Bill Harris, trombone ; Herb Ellis, Barney Kessel, guitar ; Ray Brown, bass ; J.C. Heard, Buddy Rich, Bobby White, drums.
- Recorded between 1952 and 1954 in New York and Los Angeles.
- ARS copy: autographed by musician(s).
- Publisher Number
- 314 521 673-2 Verve/Norgran
Browse related items
Start at call number: