10th International Symposium on High-Temperature Metallurgical Processing
- Tao Jiang, Jiann-Yang Hwang, Dean Gregurek, Zhiwei Peng, Jerome P. Downey, Baojun Zhao, Onuralp Yücel, Ender Keskinkilic, Rafael Padilla, editors.
- text file; PDF.
- Cham, Switzerland : Springer, 2019.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xxi, 817 pages) : illustrations (some color).
- Minerals, Metals & Materials Series, 2367-1181
- International Symposium on High-Temperature Metallurgical Processing (10th : 2019 : San Antonio, Tex.)
- Jiang, Tao (Metallurgist), editor.
- Hwang, Jiann-Yang, editor.
- Gregurek, Dean, editor.
- Peng, Zhiwei, editor.
- Downey, Jerome P., editor.
- Zhao, Baojun, editor.
- Yücel, Onuralp, editor.
- Keskinkilic, Ender, editor.
- Padilla, Rafael, editor.
- Part 1. Energy-efficient and Clean Metallurgical Technology.- Simplified Process for Making Anode Copper.- Techno-economic Analysis of Energy Recovery from Plastic Waste.- Development of Continuous Blast Furnace Slag Solidification Process for Coarse Aggregates.- An Innovative Oxygen-enriched Flash Smelting Technology for Lead Smelting and its Industrial Application.- Characteristics and Control Technology of Fine Particulate Matter (PM) of Iron Ore Sintering.- Sintering Bed Spraying Steam to Reduce NOx and Dioxin Emissions in Shougang.-
- Part 2. Simulation and Modeling of High Temperature Metallurgical Process.- Neural Prediction Model for Extraction of Germanium from Zinc Oxide Dust by Microwave Alkaline Roasting-Water Leaching.- Simulation of Velocity Field of Molten Steel in Electric Arc Furnace Steelmaking.- Thermodynamic Modelling of Magnesium, Calcium and Strontium-oxides Reduction Systems in Vacuum.- Metallization and Carburization Kinetics in DR Shaft Furnaces. The Metcarb Model.- CFD Modeling of Flow and Chemical Reactions in a Submerged Lance Copper Smelting Furnace.- Numerical Simulation of Ultrasound-Induced Cavitation Bubbling in a Calcium Ferrite Melt.-
- Part 3. Alloys and Materials Preparation.- Synthesis of Nanocrystalline Carbide Ceramics via Reduction of Anion-loaded Activated Carbon Precursors.- Production of Lithium-Ion Cathode Material for Automotive Batteries Using Melting Casting Process.-
- Part 4. Fundamental Research on High Temperature Metallurgical Processing.- Degradation Mechanisms of Refractories in a Bottom Blown Copper Smelting Furnace.- Reaction Routes of CaO-Fe2O3-TiO2 and Calcium Ferrite-TiO2 System in Continuous Heating Process.- Thermodynamic Calculations on Electric Furnace Smelting Separation of Chromium-bearing Vanadium Titanium Magnetite.- Preparation for High Activity Lime and its Effect on Desulfurization of Hot Metal Pretreatment.-
- Part 5. Extraction and Recovery of Metals.- An Industry Overlook of Secondary Lead Pyrometallurgical Processing.- Recovery of Aluminium and its Compounds with Hydro and Pyrometalurgical Methods from Non-metallic Residue.- Purification of Molten Zinc Chloride-Alkali Chloride by Cementation Reaction.- Thermodynamic Analysis of Smelting of Spent Catalysts for Recovery of Platinum Group Metals.- Preparation of Titanium Foams through Direct Electrolysis of the Sintered CaO-TiO2 in Molten Salt CaCl2.- Experimental Study on Oxidative Desulfurization and Selective Reduction of Molten Copper Slag.- Recycling SiO2 and Al2O3 from the Metallurgical Slag of Nickel Laterite Ores in Molten Sodium Hydroxides.- Remove Sulfur in Copper Dross from Refining Lead by Converting Process.-
- Part 6. Treatment and Recycling of Metallurgical Slag/Solid Wastes.- Recovery of Fe-Cu Alloys from Copper Slags.- Physiochemical Properties of High Alumina Blast Furnace Slag.- Effect of Cooling Rate on the Acidolysis of Titania Slag.- Structural Analysis of Ge-containing Ferrous Calcium Silicate Magnesia Slag for Applications of Black Copper Smelting.- Selective Recovery of P and Mn from Steelmaking Slag by Carbothermic Reduction.- The Use of Zirconia-based Solid Electrolytes Oxygen Sensor in High Titanium Slag.- In-situ Observation of the Precipitation Behavior of Dy2O3 Containing Slag System.- Recovery of Zn and Mn from Spent Alkaline Batteries.-
- Part 7. Ironmaking, Steelmaking and Casting.- Optimization of Exothermic Riser Sleeve Design Parameters.- Assessment of Gas-Slag-Metal Interaction during a Converter Steelmaking Process.- On the Role of Nb on the Texture and Mechanical Properties of a Novel As-rolled Medium Carbon Wear Resistant Slurry Pipeline Steel.- A Statistical Analysis of Process Abnormalities in Slab Casting.- Effect of Density Difference on Particle Segregation Behaviors at Bell-less Top Blast Furnace with Parallel-type Hopper.- The Effect of Austenitizing Temperature on Hardenability, Precipitation and Mechanical Properties of Boron Bearing Cr-Mo Alloy Steel.-
- Part 8. Agglomeration and Direct Reduction of Complex Iron Ores.- Study on Direct Reduction Melting Separation-leaching Process of Disposal Rare Earth Composite Iron Ore.- Reduction Behavior of Garnierite Using Methane by Roasting-Magnetic Separation Method.- Effect of Calculation Method of CaO Addition on Liquid Phase Fluidity.- Effect of Carbon Coating on Magnetite Reduction.- Optimization Method for Iron Ore Blending Based on the Sintering Basic Characteristics of Blended Ore.- Study on Direct Reduction of Low-grade Iron Ore-coal Mini-pellets in Coal-based Rotary Kiln.-
- Part 9. Poster Session I.- Controlled Synthesis of TiC Nanoparticles Using Solid Oxide Membrane Technology in Molten CaCl2.- Effect of Chemical Components of Mould Flux on Dissolution Rate of Al2O3 into Molten Flux for High Manganese High Aluminum Steel.- Effect of Temperature on Oxidation Behavior of Cr-Mo-V Steel with Different Cr Contents for High-speed Train Brake Discs.- Electrochemical Preparation of Ti5Si3/TiC Composite from Titanium-rich Slag in Molten CaCl2.- Evolution of Al-Ti-Mg-O Inclusions during Refining and Casting Process of Interstitial Free Steel.- Experimental Study on Carburization of Higher Vanadium-bearing Hot Metal.- Hematite Precipitation from High Iron Solution in Hydrometallurgy Process.- Influence On The Crystallization Phase Of Mold Flux By Magnetic Fields.- Kinetics Study on Limestone Decomposition in Early Converter Slag.- Mathematical Modeling and Analysis of Converter Slagging and Steelmaking Process by Replacing Part of Lime With Limestone.- Research of Digital Platform and Process Guidance Model in EAF Steelmaking Process.- Research on Factors Affecting and Prediction Model of Silicon Content in Hot Metal of Corex.- Studied on the Cooling Effect of CO2 on the Temperature of Vanadium in Converter.- Study on Grain Size and Porosity of the Produced Lime from Limestone in Early Converter Slag.- Study on Reducing Al2O3 Inclusions by Optimizing Refining Slag.- Study on the Volatilization of Sb2S3 in Vacuum.- The Effects of ZrO2, Y2O3 and Sc2O3 on the Properties of Mould Fluxes for High Manganese High Aluminum Steels.- Thermogravimetric Analysis and Kinetic Study of the Calcification Roasting of Vanadium Slag.- Viscosity of Mould Flux under Electromagnetic Field.-
- Part 10. Poster Session II.- Analysis of Microwave Drying Behavior of Nickel Laterite.- Analysis of Operational Parameters Affecting Metallization Degree of DRI in Reduction Shaft of COREX Process and Improvement Measures.- Dechlorination of Zinc Oxide Dust by Microwave Rosating with RSM Optimization.- Effect of TiO2 on the Viscous Behavior of High Alumina Blast Furnace Slag.- Fundamental Research on the Iron Nugget Process from Carbon Composite Pellet.- Influence of Coke Quality on Main Technical Indexes of Blast Furnace.- Kinetic Analysis of Blast Furnace Dust Recycling with Flash Reduction Process at High Temperature.- Preparation and Characterization of Iron-coke Briquette.- Preparation of Oxidized pellets with Chrome Ore.- Research and Application of Sintering Surface Steam Spraying Technology for Energy Saving and Quality Improvement.- Research on Bonding Mechanism of Sintering Grate.- Research on Optimizing Sinter Ore Matching Based on the High Temperature Characteristic Numbers.- Research on the Mineral Composition and Microstructure Changes of Iron Ore Sinter during the Gas-Solid Reduction.- Roasting Kinetics of Molybdenite Concentrates.- Study on Influences of Different Ti-bearing Materials on MgO-bearing Pellets Metallurgical Properties.- Supergravity Separation of Pb and Sn from Waste Printed Circuit Boards.- The Effect of Temperature and Additive on Transport and Transformation of P of High-phosphorus Iron Ore during Carbothermic Reduction.- Thermodynamic Calculations on Direct Reduction of Chromium-bearing Vanadium Titanium Magnetite.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
In recent years, global metallurgical industries have experienced fast and prosperous growth. High-temperature metallurgical technology is the backbone to support the technical, environmental, and economical needs for this growth. This collection features contributions covering the advancements and developments of new high-temperature metallurgical technologies and their applications to the areas of processing of minerals; extraction of metals; preparation of refractory and ceramic materials; sintering and synthesis of fine particles; treatment and recycling of slag and wastes; and saving of energy and protection of environment. The volume will have a broad impact on the academics and professionals serving the metallurgical industries around the world.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Materials at high temperatures > Congresses.
- High temperature superconductors > Congresses.
- Metals > Effect of high temperatures on > Congresses.
- Light metals > Metallurgy > Congresses.
- Alloys > Congresses.
- High temperature superconductors.
- Light metals > Metallurgy.
- Materials at high temperatures.
- Metals > Effect of high temperatures on.
- Characterization and Evaluation of Materials.
- Metallic Materials.
- Materials Engineering.
- Publication date
- The minerals, metals & materials series, 2367-1181
- Includes indexes.
- 9783030059552 (electronic bk.)
- 3030059553 (electronic bk.)
- 9783030059545 (print)
- 9783030059569 (print)