Authentic marketing : how to capture hearts and minds through the power of purpose
- Larry Weber.
- Hoboken, New Jersey : John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 
- Physical description
- xv, 236 pages ; 24 cm
At the library
|HF5415 .W3576 2019||Unknown|
- Weber, Larry, author.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Foreword ix
- Acknowledgements xiii
- Introduction xv
- Part I Authentic Marketing and the Power of Purpose
- Chapter 1 Profi t Meets Purpose: Find Your Company's Soul
- Chapter 2 The Era of Social Consciousness: Where Technology Meets Humanity
- Chapter 3 A Better Strategy Model for a Better World
- Part II Authentic Marketing: Key Components
- Chapter 4 The Evolution of Marketing: Moving from Manipulation to Authenticity
- Chapter 5 Search for Truths to Drive Constituency Mapping
- Chapter 6 Humanize Your Brand
- Chapter 7 Move beyond Storytelling to Storydoing
- Chapter 8 Use Data-Telling to Anchor Objectives and Validate Progress
- Chapter 9 Infuse Trusted Voices in Paid, Owned, and Earned Media
- Part III Reinventing Good and the Energy of Your Company's Soul
- Chapter 10 Creating a Purpose-Driven Culture
- Chapter 11 Measuring the Legitimacy and Managing the Value of Purpose
- Chapter 12 Make a Plan
- Chapter 13 Purpose Is Everything
- About the Author
- Index 223.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
Engage on a deeper level by disrupting the typical business development script Authentic Marketing offers a forward-thinking approach to achieving an entirely new level of engagement with today's purpose-driven and skeptical audiences. The heart of this process involves finding the soul of your organization. When moral purpose becomes central to your organization, it can deliver benefits to both the bottom line and mankind: a profit meets purpose proposition. This path requires a reinvention of today's dated business model, abolishing the inefficient, siloed approach of developing a business strategy first and then later creating separate strategies for marketing, HR, manufacturing, R&D, etc. The new integrated model fuses a tight integration of business, technology innovation and engagement strategies, all of which are bound together by a company's moral purpose. When moral purpose is central to an organization's core, everything branches out from a place of authenticity. Rather than a siloed CSR effort, you develop employee and customer relationships based on real--not curated--connections with a brand's moral mission. You build true engagement, trust and evangelism. And, along the way, your customers will actually help to co-create your brand. This book shows you how to transform your business by putting moral purpose to work for your stakeholders and the planet. Embrace a new model that integrates business, technology innovation, and engagement strategies with moral purpose as the glue that binds them together Learn the key steps to find your moral purpose Discover how to engage audiences with a transparent, authentic marketing approach that forges powerful connections and builds trust. With a world of options at their fingertips, today's purpose-driven customers want a brand they can identify with and trust. Authentic Marketing shows you how to make your brand more human, more likeable, more genuine and guides you on how to connect with audiences on a moral level. This process will build a new level of engagement that will benefit both your long-term value and the world.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- 9781119513759 hardcover
- 1119513758 hardcover
- 9781119513735 electronic book
- 9781119513773 electronic book
Browse related items
Start at call number: