Cancer systems biology : methods and protocols
At the library
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QH506 .M45 V.1711||In process|
- Stechow, Louise von, editor.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Detection of combinatorial mutational patterns in human cancer genomes by exclusivity analysis / Hua Tan and Xiaobo Zhou
- Discovering altered regulation and signaling through network-based integration of transcriptomic, epigenomic, and proteomic tumor data / Amanda J. Kedaigle and Ernest Fraenkel
- Analyzing DNA methylation patterns during tumor evolution / Heng Pan and Olivier Elemento
- MicroRNA networks in breast cancer cells / Andliena Tahiri, Miriam R. Aure, and Vessela N. Kristensen
- Identifying genetic dependencies in cancer by analyzing siRNA screens in tumor cell Line Panels / James Campbell, Colm J. Ryan, and Christopher J. Lord
- Phosphoproteomics-based profiling of kinase activities in cancer cells / Jakob Wirbel, Pedro Cutillas, and Julio Saez-Rodriguez
- Perseus : a bioinformatics platform for integrative analysis of proteomics data in cancer research / Stefka Tyanova and Juergen Cox
- Quantitative analysis of tyrosine kinase signaling across differentially embedded human glioblastoma tumors / Hannah Johnson and Forest M. White
- Prediction of clinical endpoints in breast cancer using NMR metabolic Profiles / Leslie R. Euceda, Tonje H. Haukaas, Tone F. Bathen, and Guro F. Giskeødega°rd
- Stochastic and deterministic models for the metastatic emission process : formalisms and crosslinks / Christophe Gomez and Niklas Hartung
- Mechanically coupled reaction-diffusion model to predict glioma growth : methodological details / David A. Hormuth II, Stephanie L. Eldridge, Jared A. Weis, Michael I. Miga, and Thomas E. Yankeelov
- Profiling tumor infiltrating immune cells with CIBERSORT / Binbin Chen, Michael S. Khodadoust, Chih Long Liu, Aaron M. Newman, and Ash A. Alizadeh
- Systems biology approaches in cancer pathology / Aaron DeWard and Rebecca J. Critchley-Thorne
- Bioinformatics approaches to predict drug responses from genomic sequencing / Neel S. Madhukar and Olivier Elemento
- Robust optimization approach to cancer treatment under toxicity uncertainty / Junfeng Zhu, Hamidreza Badri, and Kevin Leder
- Modeling of interactions between cancer stem cells and their microenvironment : predicting clinical response / Mary E. Sehl and Max S. Wicha
- Methods for high-throughput drug combination screening and synergy scoring / Liye He, Evgeny Kulesskiy, Jani Saarela, Laura Turunen, Krister Wennerberg, Tero Aittokallio, and Jing Tang.
This book comprises protocols describing systems biology methodologies and computational tools, offering a variety of ways to analyze different types of high-throughput cancer data. Chapters give an overview over data types available in large-scale data repositories and state-of-the-art methods used in the field of cancer systems biology. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Cancer Systems Biology : Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field. The chapters "Identifying Genetic Dependencies in Cancer by Analyzing siRNA Screens in Tumor Cell Line Panels", "Perseus: A Bioinformatics Platform for Integrative Analysis of Proteomics Data in Cancer Research" and "Phosphoproteomics-based Profiling of Kinase Activities in Cancer Cells" are available open access under a CC BY 4.0 license via link.springer.com.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Cancer cells > Laboratory manuals.
- Systems biology > Laboratory manuals.
- Tumors > genetics.
- Gene Expression Profiling.
- Gene Expression Regulation, Neoplastic > physiology.
- Signal Transduction.
- Systems biology > methods.
- Cancer cells.
- Systems biology.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 1711
- Springer protocols
- 9781493974924 (alk. paper)
- 1493974920 (alk. paper)
- 9781493974931 (eBook)
Browse related items
Start at call number: