CompTIA network+ certification study guide : (exam N10-007)
- Glen E. Clarke.
- Seventh edition.
- New York : McGraw-Hill Education, 
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
- Clarke, Glen E., author.
- Chapter 1: Basic Network Concepts
- Chapter 2: Network Protocols and Standards
- Chapter 3: Networking Components
- Chapter 4: TCP/IP Addressing
- Chapter 5: TCP/IP Protocols
- Chapter 6: TCP/IP Utilities and Troubleshooting
- Chapter 7: Configuring Routers and Switches
- Chapter 8: Subnetting and Routing
- Chapter 9: Configuring Network Services
- Chapter 10: Wireless Networking
- Chapter 11: Remote Access and VPN Connectivity
- Chapter 12: Wide Area Network Technologies
- Chapter 13: Maintaining and Supporting a Network
- Chapter 14: Network Security Principles
- Chapter 15: Network Security Practices
- Chapter 16: Monitoring the Network
- Chapter 17: Troubleshooting the Network.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
Your complete exam prep course with digital content--500+ practice exam questions, 3+ hours of video training, and much more With hundreds of practice exam questions, including new performance-based types, CompTIA Network+(R) Certification Study Guide, Seventh Edition (Exam N10-007) covers everything you need to know to prepare for this challenging exam.-100% complete coverage of all official objectives for exam N10-007-Exam Watch notes call attention to information about, and potential pitfalls in, the exam-Exam Readiness checklist--you're ready for the exam when all objectives on the list are checked off-Inside the Exam sections highlight key exam topics covered-Two-Minute Drills for quick review at the end of every chapter-Simulated exam questions match the format, tone, topics, and difficulty of the real examCovers all the exam topics, including: Basic Network Concepts - Network Protocols and Standards - Networking Components - TCP/IP Addressing - TCP/IP Protocols - TCP/IP Utilities and Troubleshooting - Configuring Routers and Switches - Subnetting and Routing - Configuring Network Services - Wireless Networking - Remote Access and VPN Connectivity - Wide Area Network Technologies - Maintaining and Supporting a Network - Network Security Principles - Network Security Practices - Monitoring the Network - Troubleshooting the NetworkOnline content includes: -500+ practice exam questions-Test engine that provides full-length practice exams or customized quizzes based on chapters or exam objectives-NEW performance-based question simulations-Pre-assessment test-3+ hours of video training-20+ lab exercises and solutions-Bonus chapter! "Implementing a Network"-Quick Review Guide-Glossary.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Includes index.
- 9781260122053 (electronic bk.)
- 1260122050 (electronic bk.)
- 9781260122046 (soft cover : alk. paper)